National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
1100 Spaatz Street
Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433 (near Dayton)
This replica was build by Vintage Aviation Services Inc., and was put on display in 1996. It is covered with pre-printed linen fabric, in the lozenge camouflage pattern, and painted as the D.VII from Lt. Rudolph Stark. Original parts are used, like the Mercedes engine, LMG 08/15 machine guns, and cockpit instruments.
The replica Fokker D.VII fresh from the paintshop (source: museum website)